COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter is Eskort (Pty) Ltd (the “Organiser”), with the prize sponsor being Eskort (Pty) Ltd.
2. The Eskort #Eskortology (“the Competition”) is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years and in possession of a valid identity document, except employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the Organiser and their associated companies, promotional and advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
3. The Competition exists solely on Instagram and TikTok.
4. The Competition will commence on 9 January 2023 until 31 January 2023 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be permitted after the end of the Competition Period.
5. In order to be eligible for participation in this Competition, an entrant (“Entrants”) must:
- be 18 (eighteen) years or older;
- be in possession of a valid South Africa Identity Document;
- be in possession of a valid South African bank account.
- be in possession of a valid mobile cellular phone, with a valid mobile number registered with any South African mobile network;
- Only entrants submitting a video using the hashtag #Eskortology and tagging @EskortFood on Instagram and TikTok will be considered.
- Undertake to abide by these Competition Rules and the Rules set out by the Competition Commission as may be prescribed by law from time to time;
- be able provide us with details of: (a) the name and identity number of the student/s whose school or tertiary fees the Prize is to be paid toward, (b) the full name, contact, and banking details of the educational institution at which the student is registered, (c) and/or the winner’s name, surname, identity number and/or email address (“Personal Information”). If a winner does not provide us with the aforementioned Personal Information within 4 (four) weeks of it being requested by us, we will pay the Prize money towards the school or tertiary fees of a student who we, acting in our sole discretion, is deserving thereof.
6. If a winner fails to comply with the Competition Rules, he/she shall forfeit the prize on the grounds of ineligibility. Each Entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Competition, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Organisers reserve the right to request proof that Entrants have met any or all of these eligibility requirements.
7. The Prize will be paid by Eskort directly into the bank account of the educational institution that the student/s nominated by the winner attends, and such institution must be registered with the Department of Education of South Africa. The Prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable or not exchangeable. Should the Prize for any reason whatsoever become unavailable, Eskort may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
8. Nature of prize and prize allocation:
8.1 1 Grand prize winner will be selected.
8. 2 Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning:
8.2.1 School fees (exclusive of any extra mural fees) for one child for one academic year (2023) to the maximum value of R25,000.
9. Selection of Winners
- A short list of finalists will be compiled at the discretion of the Organiser and The Independent Auditor. This short list will be based on creativity, quality of video and interpretation of the #Eskortology.
- The winner will be randomly selected by The Independent Auditor using a Random SQL
- The selection process will be on 1 February 2023, the winners will be contacted via Private Message within two weeks after the competition period has ended.
- Prize will be awarded 1 (One) month after the competition period has ended. See point 4 to understand contacting and forfeiting of prizes.
- The Organiser will commence trying to contact the winner on the day of winner selection to verify their entry and identity. The Organiser will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 (Three) consecutive working days after the winner has been selected. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the Competition rules.
- No compensation will be payable by the Organiser if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated for whatever reason.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which Entrants incur during and for the purposes of entry into the Competition, and acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The winner’s name, area and photograph will be published online on Eskort (Pty) Ltd’s owned accounts.
- The winner will be required to provide their name, valid Identity Number and contact details, and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize. Should you not provide us with these details, you will forfeit the prize.
- Entrants in the Competition understand and agree that for purposes of the Competition and verification of Entrants’ details, the Organisers must collect and use personal information about Entrants. The Entrants therefore consent to the Organiser and its authorised representatives to the processing of their personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by the Organiser will not be sold or used other than notifying Entrants of other events, promotions and competitions.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The prize is not exchangeable for any other item and is not transferable.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or cancel the Competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all Entrants and the winner shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Organisers, its affiliates or associated companies. The Organiser may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes a binding acceptance of the Competition rules, on behalf of yourself. Entrants’ participation in the Competition and use of the prize is at their own risk.
- Neither the Organisers nor their associated agents and companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the winner or Entrants.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants give the Organiser the right to make use of their photo/video on any media platform, and the photo/video will become and remain the property of Eskort (Pty) Ltd, who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser will be final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal value. No correspondence will be entered in this regard.
- Entrants may not participate or win this Competition if they have won a competition promoted by the Co-Promoter and Co-Organizers in the last three (3) months.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these Competition specific rules at its own discretion. Any amendment will be posted on: https://Eskort.com/ It is the responsibility of the Entrants to regularly check the website in this regard.