Standard terms and conditions for competitions
The promoter of this competition is Eskort (Pty) Ltd.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition:
- A director, member, partner, employee, or agent of, or consultant to Eskort or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Eskort;
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition
- the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to above.
- All entries must be submitted on the social media pages or digital platform as indicated in the competition entry mechanic.
- All entries, duly completed, must be received by Eskort (Pty) Ltd. before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
- All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
- Only one entry per person will be considered, unless otherwise stipulated.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants.
- The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to Eskort (Pty) Ltd. on the closing date, or as soon as possible thereafter.
- You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
- the use of your image in marketing material;
- an invitation to participate in any marketing activity;
- an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place, or the winner is announced.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners by Eskort once the winner details have been submitted, verified and approved by Eskort (Pty) Ltd. A full physical address must be supplied.
- You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
- No “automated” entries will be allowed, and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our Platforms where the competition is displayed.
- If any entry has been made in any manner which in Eskort (Pty) Ltd. discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this.