Serve the pie with roasted veg.
5 Ingredient Bacon & Chicken Pie
- 400g Eskort Streaky Bacon
- 1 C leeks chopped
- 1 whole chicken cooked and pulled
- 1 tin chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 2 T oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg for brushing the pie
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper. Line the dish with your pastry.
- Brush the pastry with egg wash and bake for 15-20 min.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Cut the bacon into 4cm chunks and fry until golden
- Add the leeks and fry for another 5min.
- Add the pulled chicken and tin of chicken soup to the bacon and mix through.
- Place the bacon and chicken pie mixture into the pie dish.
- Remove the baked pastry from the oven and place it on top of the pie filling.
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...