Delicate flavours make this cheesy crustless quiche topped with sausage the perfect way to ease mom into her special day.
750 g Eskort Gold Medal Pork Sausages
500 ml (2 C) baby spinach
500 ml (2 C) cream
60 ml (¼ C ) self-raising flour
500 ml (2 C) grated cheese
15 ml (1 ) T chilli flakes
60 ml (¼ C) sunflower seeds
10 ml (2 t) onion seeds
mixed herbs for garnish
salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the eggs, cream and flour in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add chilli flakes, cheese and seeds.
- Pour the egg mixture into a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Place the pork sausages in a different pan and bake with the crustless quiche for 15 minutes.
- Serve the pork sausages on the crustless quiche and garnish with mixed herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper as you serve.