- 750 g Eskort Gold Medal Pork Sausages
- 500 ml (2 C) baby spinach
- 12 eggs
- 500 ml (2 C) cream
- 60 ml (¼ C ) self-raising flour
- 500 ml (2 C) grated cheese
- 15 ml (1 ) T chilli flakes
- 60 ml (¼ C) sunflower seeds
- 10 ml (2 t) onion seeds
- mixed herbs for garnish
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the eggs, cream and flour in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add chilli flakes, cheese and seeds.
- Pour the egg mixture into a baking paper-lined oven tray and top with half teh baby spinach.
- Place the pork sausages in a different pan and bake with the crustless quiche for 15 minutes.
Serve the pork sausages on the quiche with fresh baby spinach and garnish with mixed herbs.
Season with salt and pepper as you serve.