- Serve the wraps with the dip as a side.
Crumbed Pork Strip Wraps
- Eskort Crumbed Pork Strips
- ½ C BBQ sauce
- 4 wraps
- 2 C stir fry veg
- 1 red chili chopped
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1 C cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for toasting
For the dip:
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 t Sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Place the strips on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 min.
- As soon as the strips come out of the oven place them in a mixing bowl and coat them with the BBQ sauce.
- Combine the stir fry veg, chili and mayo in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the wraps with the veg, cheese and add the strips.
- Toast the wraps for roughly 2min per side in a pan with some oil until golden and allow the cheese to melt, Serve:
- Mix the sour cream and the sriracha in a small bowl and serve as a dip with the wraps
Croque Madame with Ham
School lunch for a week on a budget (R100)
BACON, LETTUCE & TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Lettuce Wrapped Burger
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.