- 500 g Eskort Rib Burgers
- 4 large potatoes, sliced into chips
- 250 ml (1 C) cheese spread
- 125 ml (½ C) fresh cream
- 125 ml (½ C) chopped chives
- Pantry Items
- oil for deep frying
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml (2 T) olive oil
- Heat a pot of oil over high heat.
- Double-fry potato chips: Fry the potato chips for 8 minutes, set aside for 5 minutes to allow the oil to reheat properly. Deep fry them again until golden and crispy. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat cheese spread and fresh cream in a saucepan over moderate heat.
- Fry the Rib Burgers in a frying pan and add the sauce from the packet before removing burgers from the heat.
Slice ribs burgers into strips and serve them on the chips.
Pour over the cheese sauce and pan juices from the ribs.
Top with chopped chives.