- 200g Eskort Bacon Cutts
- 2 large bananas
- 5 ml salt
- oil for deep frying
- 15 ml oil for cooking
- 500 ml double thick Greek yogurt
- 65 ml golden syrup
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 125 ml coarse coconut
- 65 ml gooseberry jam
- Preheat oil in a saucepan to deep fry the bananas.
- Slice the bananas into bite sized rings.
- Fry the bananas until golden brown on the outside and golden brown.
- Season with salt and set
- Heat 15 ml oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon until crispy.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, syrup and chili. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Toast the coconut in a frying pan over a high heat.
Fill a half cup with yogurt and top with the fried banana and bacon.
Add the toasted coconut and finish with a tablespoon of gooseberry jam.