- 350g Eskort Mini Frikkadels
- 1 large onion
- 250 ml (1 C) leeks
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 410g (1 tin) tomato puree
- 410g (1 tin) whole tomatoes
- 125 ml (½ C) vegetable stock
- 500 ml (2 C) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 250 ml (1 C) fresh basil
- 250 ml (1 C) baby spinach
- 60 ml (¼ C) olive oil
- crusty bread
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a pot over moderate heat, fry onion and leeks in olive oil until glossy.
- Add garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and vegetable stock and stir until combined.
- Cook Mini Frikkadels in an air fryer or in a frying pan as per package instructions.
- Add the tomato sauce and Mini Frikkadels to a greased lasagne dish, stir through the baby spinach and top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh basil and crusty bread.