Eskort Beech Wood Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders with Crunchy Apple Slaw – By @PriMadeFood
- 1 x Eskort Beech Wood Smoked Pulled Pork
- Eskort Secret Rib Sauce
- Dash of oil
- 1 x Store bought rainbow slaw mix
- 1-2 Apples cored and diced
- ¾ Cup mayonnaise
- Slider Buns
- In a bowl, add the diced apples, rainbow slaw mix and mayonnaise then mix until well combined
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and add the Eskort Pulled Pork
- Allow to heat through and add the Eskort Secret Sauce – you can add as much sauce as you like, ½ – ¾ cup, depending on how saucy you like it
- Next, toast your buns
- Spread the crunchy slaw on the toasted bun, top with the saucy pulled pork and add another dollop of crunchy coleslaw
- Enjoy with a salad or chips on the side.
- It’s easy, it’s #Eskort
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...