- 1 loaf white bread, cut into eight 3 cm slices
- 500g Eskort Special Garlic Polony
- 8 Eskort Smoked Viennas
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 ml salt
- 4 eggs
- 8 cheese slices
- 60 ml BBQ sauce
- 80 ml mayonnaise
- 125 ml mango atchar
- two hands full baby spinach
- oil for cooking and deep frying
- Slice your bread into 8 thick slices
- Slice the garlic polony into 1 cm slices
- In a small frying pan fry the viennas until heated through.
- In a shallow pot deep fry the potatoes until golden and crispy, season with salt.
- In a frying pan fry the eggs until cooked to your taste.
- Combine the BBQ sauce and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl.
Start by spreading the bread slices with generous amounts of the mayonnaise.
Add the baby spinach, polony, Viennas, potato chips, an egg and cheese slices.
Top with atchar and some more of mayonnaise dressing.