Serve the loaded fries with some extra BBQ sauce on the side.
Fall Off The Bone Belly Ribs with a Spicy Coffee BBQ Sauce
- 2kg Eskort Belly Ribs
- 1 C BBQ Spice
- ½ C strong coffee
- 1 red chilli chopped
- ¼ C BBQ Spice
- 6 C thin French fries fried until crispy
- 1 C pickled jalapenos sliced
- 1 C cheddar grated
- 1 C cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Spice the ribs with the BBQ Spice and bake in the oven for 30min.
- Add the BBQ sauce, coffee and chili to a small pot and simmer over a medium heat for 10 min.
- As soon as the ribs come from the oven baste them with the BBQ sauce and place them back int the oven for 5 min.
- Top the chips with the jalapenos and the cheese with the cream cheese and grill for 5 min in the oven.
- Place the soft meat form the ribs on the chips.
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...