- 400g Eskort Mini Cheese Grillers
- 4 potatoes, boiled
- 125ml (½ cup) cream
- 45ml (3 tbsp) butter, melted
- 10ml (2 tsp) harissa spice
- 125g Brie cheese, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 125ml (½ cup) Italian parsley, chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup) chives, chopped
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- This recipe contains soya (soy) and dairy (lactose).
- Mini Cheese Grillers (soy, lactose): Use strips of pork neck steak or fillet.
- Cream (lactose): Use Orley Whip or coconut cream.
- Butter (lactose): Use ghee (clarified butter) or coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the potatoes then pour in cream, melted butter and harissa spice.
- Mix well until the mash is smooth. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a pan over moderate heat and fry the mini cheese grillers until golden.
- Poach the eggs using your preferred method.
Dish the mash into bowls, top with cheese grillers, poached eggs and a slice of brie.
Garnish with chives, parsley and lemon zest.
Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and serve.