- 250g Eskort French Polony, coarsely grated
- 500g potatoes, coarsely grated
- 65g cake flour
- 65g soft Danish feta
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil, for frying
- 10ml (2 tsp) salt
- Pork Rashers
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the rashers until crispy on both sides. Remove the rashers from the pan and set aside.
- Harissa-Spiced Chickpeas
- Fry the chickpeas in the same pan until golden, then season with the harissa spice and remove from the heat.
Arrange the mixed lettuce on a serving platter, followed by the sliced peaches, white cheese shavings and spiced chickpeas.
Slice the rashers into smaller cubes and add to the salad before serving.