- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 Pack of Eskort Streaky Bacon
- Whipping cream
- Vanilla essence
- Icing sugar
- Maple syrup
- Waffle machine
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla essence.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Fry up your Eskort bacon until nice and crispy.
- Whip the cream with a bit of vanilla essence and icing sugar until soft peaks form.
Add another waffle, cream, more Eskort bacon and then some strawberries.