Mini Bacon and Cheese Pies
- 200g bacon bits
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the bacon bits and fry until cooked through. Set aside 3. Dust clean surface with flour.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the puff pastry. Cut pastry into 10cm circles (it should give 10-12 circles).
- Top half of the circles with equal amounts of bacon and cheese. Using your finger, rub the circle edges with water to seal. Top the cheese and bacon with the remaining pastry circles.
- Use the back of the fork, press the edges of the pastry circles to completely seal. Brush with the egg wash
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...