- 2 Eskort Pork Chops, cooked
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 60 ml (¼ C) apricot jam
- 5 ml (½ t) smoked chilli flakes
- 4 eggs
- ½ onion, sliced
- 60 ml (¼ C) butter for cooking
- oil for deep frying
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the rind from the chops and cut the meat from the bone.
- Thinly slice the meat and set aside.
- Heat a pot of oil over high heat and fry the onion until crispy. Place fried onions on a paper towel to drain oil.
- Butter and toast the bread in a hot pan to your preference.
- Fry eggs sunny side up – or to your liking.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot jam and chilli flakes.
Spread jam on toast.
Serve eggs, sliced chops and onions on the toast.
Garnish with chives or spring onions.