Serve with a large garden salad
Pork Chops with Crispy Basil Baby Potatoes – By Apriena Jugoo Pummer
- 1 packet Eskort Creamy Pepper Loin chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 800 grams baby potatoes – halved
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Chopped parsley
- Parboil the baby potatoes until fork tender – strain and keep aside
- Heat oil in a large skillet/pan
- Once heated add the oil and fry the chops in batches, about 5-6 minutes aside until golden – remove and cover with foil to keep warm
- To the same pan, add the garlic and parboiled potatoes
- Fry on high heat for 3-5 minutes until the edges get crispy
- Add in the dried basil and season with salt and pepper
- Lay the pork chops on the crispy potatoes and garnish with chopped parsley
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...