- 1kg Eskort Pork Fillet, sliced into medallions
- coarse salt
- bay leaves
- olive oil
- 6 wooden skewers, soaked in water or buttered
- Flavoured butter:
- 250 ml butter
- 45 ml smoked paprika
- Zest of one lime
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 65 ml Italian parsley
- fresh bread, thickly sliced
- Skewer the fillet onto the prepared skewers, add a fresh bay leaf between each medallion, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Braai for 4 – 8 minutes each side.
- Flavoured Butter:
- Mix the flavoured butter ingredients in mixing bowl until well combined.
Spread flavoured butter onto the sliced bread.
Add hot espetada chunks straight from the fire so the butter melts into the bread and serve.