- 350g Eskort Prego Steaks, cut into thick strips
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 400g watermelon, cubed
- 125ml (¼ cup) yoghurt
- 30ml (2 tbsp) basil pesto
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil, for frying
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prego Steaks
- Slice the prego steaks into thick strips and fry for five minutes on each side in a pan over a high heat. Set aside for assembly.
- Seared Watermelon
- In a separate frying pan over a high heat, add olive oil and sear the watermelon cubes on all sides. Set aside for assembly.
- Basil Pesto Yoghurt Dressing
- In a bowl, add the basil pesto to the yoghurt and combine.
Create a layer of baby spinach on a serving platter and top with the seared watermelon cubes followed by the prego steak strips.
Drizzle the basil pesto yoghurt dressing over the assembled salad and season with salt and pepper before serving.