Rashers & Rye Fries
- 1 pack Eskort BBQ Pork Rashers
- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ C) coconut milk
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla
- 45 ml (3 T) oil
- 15 ml (1 T) butter
- 125 ml (½ C) yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ C) custard
- 125 ml (½ C) fresh berries
- Place rashers on a greased baking tray and bake in the oven at 180°C.
- Slice rye bread into fingers.
- In a flat bowl, beat egg, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Dip rye fingers into the egg mixture until evenly coated and fry until golden.
- Allow fried rye fingers to cool before packing them for the next day.
- Fold the yoghurt and custard together and pack separately.
- Pack the berries separately.
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...