Russian Roll Pies
- Eskort 1kg Footlong Cheese Russians
- 1 Roll Puff pastry
- ¼ C BBQ Sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Roll the thawed pastry out on a floured surface.
- Place the Russians on the pastry and cut the pastry into squares, big enough to close each Russian.
- Add BBQ sauce to the Russians and brush the edges of the puff pastry with the egg.
- Close the pies and pinch the edges to seal.
- Brush the outside of the pies with egg and bake for 10 min.
- Serve the Russian Rolls with your favourite side.
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.
Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels
Bring a twist to your traditional schnitzel with our quick and flavourful Pork Teriyaki Schnitzels.
Spicy Avo & Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl
Kickstart your day with our quick and easy Spicy Avo and Crispy Bacon Breakfast Bowl!
Herby Pork Belly Roast
Experience a feast of flavours with our Herby Pork Belly Roast. This recipe uses Eskort Pork Belly, marinated with an aromatic blend of herbs,...
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Elevate your lunch game with Eskort’s Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a delightful combination of Eskort Sliced Ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh...
Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel
Enjoy Eskort’s Bacon, Avo & Feta Bagel recipe. With Eskort Bacon Spread, fresh avocado, and crumbled feta, this no-cook, 15-minute meal...