Loin Roast Ingredients:
- Eskort Spiced Loin Roast
- 1kg Baby potatoes cut in halve
- 3 T oil
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 C tangy mayo
- 1 red onion very thinly sliced
- 1 hand mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
Sweet mustard Ingredients:
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- ¼ C mayonnaise
Sweet Mustard Method:
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use, will keep for 3 months in the fridge.
Loin Roast Method:
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Roast the loin in its cook in bag for 1 hour.
- Dress the baby potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake the baby potatoes in the oven for 30 min for the first half of the hour that the roast needs to be in the oven.
- Combine the sour cream, mayo, and red onions in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked baby potatoes creamy mayo mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and mixed herbs.
- Serve the baby potato salad with your sliced loin roast.