It’s time to gather and make waves, the Beach on New Year’s. A gathering of flavours that will have your taste-buds shouting happiee, every time you take a bite! Let’s make the Beach on New year’s day.
- 1 Salted Rye Hotdog Roll – toasted & buttered
- 500g Mini Cheese Grillers
- ½ C Cool Ribboned baby cucumbers marinated with diced sweet pepper
- 1000 island dressing
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Side of salty golden potato wedges
- Heat the mini grillers in a heated pan with some oil and fry till golden for 5-7min.
- Load all the grillers and relishes in the bun, stuff them like a family combi on its way to the beach. Don’t forget the sunblock, mayo and a Frisbee.