Turmeric 2 Minute Noodles with Pork Fillet
- Eskort Pork Fillet
- 4 T turmeric paste
- 2 red onions quartered
- 2 C mangetout beans
- 2 C vegetable stock
- ½ C Basil
- Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the pork fillet with salt and pepper and fry it for 5 min on each side in a hot frying pan.
- Place the pork fillet on a wooden board to rest while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Place your noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over it and allow to sit for 2 min. Drain the noodles and keep it aside.
- Fry the red onions and beans in a frying pan over a moderate heat for 5 min.
- Add the turmeric paste and the vegetable stock to the pan and allow to simmer for two minutes.
- Pour the turmeric sauce with the vegetables into a bowl and add the noodles with the sliced pork fillet and serve with some fresh basil.
Croque Madame with Ham
School lunch for a week on a budget (R100)
BACON, LETTUCE & TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Lettuce Wrapped Burger
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.