- 200g Eskort Bacon Cutts
- 4 cups Swiss Chard spinach, shredded
- 3 egg yolks
- 250g leeks, thinly sliced
- 65ml lemon flavoured olive oil
- Crispy Bacon
- Fry the bacon in a pan over a high heat until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside for later use, leaving the bacon fat behind.
- Sautéed Leeks
- Fry the leeks in the bacon fat until soft and remove from the heat.
In a large salad bowl, add the shredded spinach, crispy bacon, sautéed leeks, egg yolks and the lemon flavoured olive oil.
Mix everything together well and serve.