- 2 pork fillets (500gm each), at room temperature
- 1 pineapple, core removed, cut into wedges
- Corn on the cob, husk removed
- 100g fresh coriander, wash and picked
- 100g rocket, washed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 60 ml lime juice
- 30 g ginger, grated
- 2 T fish sauce
- 1½ T grated light palm sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 lime leaves, stems removed, finely chopped
- 2½ t curry powder
Heat your braai or skillet pan to medium-high.
Drizzle pork, corn and pineapple with oil and season well.
Grill pork, making sure only to turn the meat once it’s not sticking to the grill or pan. 6 minutes per side will be the perfect medium. Meanwhile, grill pineapple (1-2 minutes each side; and do the same with the corn until it is charred and cooked through.
Allow the corn and pineapple to cool and cut the corn off the cobb making sure you have large chunks of corn for plating.
- For curry vinaigrette, process ingredients in a blender until smooth and season to taste.
- Slice pork, arrange on a serving platter with pineapple and corn top with coriander, red onion and rocket
- Finish the plate off with the coconut vinaigrette