Serve the pies with the sweet potato chips
Gold Medal Pork Sausage Rolls with Sweet Potato Chips
- 1kg Gold Medal Pork Sausages
- 2 rolls puff pastry
- 2 large sweet potatoes cut into chips
- Oil for frying
- 2 eggs for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Remove the Pork sausages from their casings and combine the meat from two sausages to make the filling for one pie.
- Place the sausage meat on the pastry approximately 7 cm apart.
- Cut the pastry on the 7cm mark. Brush the pastries on the 7cm line with egg and roll them over to shut. Pinch the edges to ensure they are closed.
- Score and brush the outsides of the pie with egg.
- Bake the pies for 15-20 min.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the sweet potatoes for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked.
Croque Madame with Ham
School lunch for a week on a budget (R100)
BACON, LETTUCE & TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Lettuce Wrapped Burger
Pork Belly & Onion Soup
Enjoy a hearty, comforting meal with the Pork Belly & Onion Soup.
Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad
Enjoy a delightful blend of flavours with our Pork Fillet & Baked Feta Salad.