- 1-1.5kg Eskort Pork Fillet
- 2 C feta salad
- 1 C mixed seeds
- 4 hand baby spinach
- 4T red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to tase
- 4T lemon flavoured avo oil
- Oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Place the feta on a lined baking tray and bake for 5min.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat.
- Oil the filet and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the fillet for 5 min on both sides and place in the oven for 8 more minutes and allow to rest.
- Fry the seeds in a hot pan with some salt and avo oil.
Thinly slice the fillet and drizzle with the red wine vinegar.
Serve the fillet on the wild rocket with the crumbled baked feta and the seeds.
Dress the salad with the lemon avo oil and serve.