- 4-8 Eskort Smoked Viennas
- 30 ml olive oil
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 60 ml butter
- 1 large sweet potato, grated
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 45 m pickled jalapeños
- 65 ml mayonnaise
- oil for deep frying
- salt for seasoning
- Fry the Viennas in a frying pan over high heat until golden.
- Butter each hot dog roll and toast them in the frying pan after removing the sausages.
- Heat sunflower oil in a shallow pot over medium heat.
- Deep fry the grated sweet potato, set it to rest on paper towels to absorb the oil and cool, then season with salt.
- Mix the mayonnaise and jalapeñ
Place rocket and 1 -2 Viennas on each hot dog roll and top with the red onion and sweet potato.
Dress with the jalapeño mayonnaise.